Saturday, September 27, 2008

Missionary Moments! not many left!


This is Zac Companion he has been training him and will be with him until his Mission is finished

This is a couple that Zac just baptised and he said they were so ready and wanting to become members of the Church, I thought it was cute how he wore a "white" hat for before and after!

These are some Elders that are in Zac's Zone, grilling --something-- but I am sure it's good what ever it is....They are celebrating Mexican Independence Day!

Only Zac would do a picture like this, Loves, Loves his meat!!!!!! he didn't say what kind it was and I didn't ask...

Hum---don't really know if this is Legal for Missionaries, but he wanted to show me some cool looking Fireworks..I'm sure they are someone else's ...... probably belong to a family that they were with....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! That meat looks a little scary though! But you guys seem to be in to all kinds of meat. Not me, I stick with the two basic....chicken and beef.

Ericka Johnson said...

I love missionary pictures! Zac is so handsome and grown up---can't believe it!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Marci I promise if I were to have to over and I cooked an Elk roast I don't think you would be able to tell the diffrence! lets try..ha

Holly said...

Gotta love Zac. He is just one of a kind. Also, I like your fall layout. Very cute!

Tracy & Kellie said...

Sure teh fireworks belong to someone else...

Great pictures!

gray-gang said...

I can believe he is almost home! He looks so good! I bet you guys are getting so excited! Our drive to Apple Annie's was about 3 hrs away. We left at 5am-ish and got there at little after 8am. They also have a few nice hotels for like $50.00-we were thinking about staying over night Friday but had too many people and was easier to drive up that morning. It was really alot of fun, the fruit and veg were cheaper then the stores (except the pumpkins) I think Hallie and Oscar would love it! Plus the weather was perfect! here is the website for more info......
http://www.appleannies.com/
Talk to ya later!