Saturday, September 13, 2008

All Grown Up!


There something about having one of your kids out of town and missing them and then you want to say something about them. Yesterday Hallie went camping with my Brother and his kids she loves to camp and have fun, but I was feeling a little sad because I didn't get back in time to give her a kiss good-bye and hug, to me that is important and I feel all sad inside when it doesn't happen, But this is where I am glad that cell phones come in handy, she called me and told me she was on her way and I got to tell her that I was sorry I wasn't home to tell her good-bye and to be careful and to wear her sit belt (everyone's worries, I hope) but we got to talk and say I love you in the end so it was all good for me.. I cannot believe how much this girl has grown up in the last year she has become quite the women she is the tallest of all my girls that would mean Hannah and myself and she has changed the most since Zac left, she is a very caring and creative and neat in appearance, good example to her friends and won't leave the house till everything is perfect kind of girl, she loves her niece and nephew and is the best babysitter around (thanks to her mom's teaching's) ha. We love her and will miss her this weekend

3 comments:

Autumn said...

You are so funny! What is is going to be like when she goes on her first date?
Hallie is getting all grown up. I was just noticing Lori when I was in town last week, how she just all of a sudden looked like a Young Women! It's crazy to know that I've known her since she was 3!

gray-gang said...

Hallie is so beautiful! I agree, I can't believe how big she has gotten. She has lost that little girl look and has definetly become a beatiful young lady! She is such a sweet girl!

Ericka Johnson said...

Hi Christine! I found your blog on Sarah Doster's blog. She is married to my husband's step-brother. It is so good to see the pictures og your family. I can't believe how they have grown! I still imagine them as little kids! Time flies. Glad I found you!