Saturday, September 6, 2008

Birthday, Camping Oh what Fun!!





Happy Birthday Avree, Friday we had a great time celebrating Avree's 1st birthday there was great yummy food and homemade ice cream and lots of treats to go with..Avree was so funny with her cake as soon as Hannah let her taste the frosting with her finger she was off to go for the rest! it was everywhere and frosting covering her mouth to her nose.. She got quite the haul for gifts, the pictures below are from our camping trip the weekend before, I do have to admit Payson had such nice weather and then to have a drizzle of rain just makes everything smell so good it wouldn't be a bad place to live someday so relaxing and have all the amenities of enjoying life... Sometimes we just need to sit back and enjoy being with family and getting away from T.V and all the riff raf of life...

6 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Remember our little camping experience ... good times!

Malissa said...

I love Avree's HUGE cupcake!! How do you do that?? She is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute cake! Your camping looks fun too! Except that I don't like to camp...but I would enjoy the lovely cool weather.

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

I love the camping as long as i have a good bed to sleep in and a place to use for a bathroom, then i could camp for weeks! oh and to shower too... Hannah has the mold for that cupcake it is allot of fun i think it takes like two cake mixes and can feed allot of people.

Holly said...

Avree is a doll. I imagine grandkids are the best!

Janie said...

Um I just read about Oscar's rock friends, and he is officially my favorite cousin that I haven't seen more than a dozen times in my life.

Where did you get the giant cupcake???

Happy b-day Avree!