Thursday, September 11, 2008

Missionary Moments! and Gottta love this boy!




I'm am feeling alittle sad that these Missionary Moments will be coming to an end soon, and Elder Shill will be home.. I have enjoyed these last two years it's been so fun to read his letters and watch him grow and how it has blessed our family, I will have a pretty big gap before I will be sending the next Shill Missionary out and I can honestly say that I will be looking forward to that day.. Zac has loves his Mission and has expressed how much he is going to miss the people of Mexico and the things that he has seen and the people that he has talked too. These are some of the pictures that he sent this week.. Okay the first one is a sweet little girl of a family that they were teaching and she would call Zac Uncle Shill, so cute.. second picture well that's alittle gross, this was his sink that was backed up in his new appt that he just moved into to, okay alittle gross i would say, and I absolutely love this picture i just think it sums up the whole emotional feelings that you have while your son is gone for two years..




Now for the love of my life! Don't get me wrong I love all my children but there is something about this kid that keeps are spirits lifted and keeps us shaking our heads! So Oscar has had some of the funniest ideas lately, On Sunday Willie and Camie brought there dog over and Oscar decided that Friz needs to have a friend so he proceeded to make himself into a dog and he was marked from head to toe, it was amazing and I am sorry I do not have a picture.. and I will have to leave out Willie's comment...So on Monday he comes home from school and gets the paper and markers and decided he is going to be a rabbit cause rabbit's like carrots and he loves carrots so this is his great imagination that i want to share with you all, Now for that water picture and again my clever little Oscar, I was sitting on the couch and Oscar comes in with TWO glasses of water I said "Oscar is there a reason that you need to bring in two glasses of water into the family room??? "Oscar" Mom I have to bring in TWO incase the other one RUNS OUT!! smart boy!!!!!!! I am so gald for this blogging things cause this is way for me to remember and express things for me and my family and someday to make into a journal for me, otherwise I don't think i would take the time to write each night about my events! I have a sister that has keeped a Journal forever I think since her Junior year when she sent her missionary off and has keep one ever since, I thought what a legacy she will have for her children to look back on and read.. feeling alittle guilty that i haven't done that myself, but maybe i can look back and think of things to write. about...

5 comments:

Autumn said...

I love how he colors and cuts everything out himself! That is so funny! And the taping just in the right spot! Gotta love it!
I am glad that you just let him do it. it reminds me to be a little more easy when the kids are wanting to experiment, and me knowing that there will be some kind of mess to clean up. Thats all part of motherhood, right?

gray-gang said...

I came across your blog, and I love it! We miss seeing you guys> Autumn frequently asks when she is going to go see "Miss Christmas" again! Savanna misses Oscar, I showed her these pictures of him and she said it makes her "kinda happy and kinda sad because she loved playing with Oscar!" We will have to definetly have Oscar over to play! I hope you guys are doing well! Take Care!

Anonymous said...

I remember how Jeanine always wrote in a journal. But at least yours will have pictures....much more entertaining!

Cute missionary, I bet you can't wait for him to come home!

Malissa said...

Love the mission pics!! Oscar is so cute!! He comes up with pretty clever ideas!!

Jake said...

The end of a mission is both bitter and sweet for all those involved. It is hard but excitting to count down the days. You say there is a large gap before the next one goes but I am sure it will sneak up on you sooner than you think. We miss you guys and hope you and the ward are doing well. Tell Hallie to tell our class hi and that we miss them too. We hope to see you both at the baby shower tomorrow!! -Jake