Sunday, November 9, 2008

We got to chaperone the Youth Dance!


So on Saturday Boyd and I were asked to be chaperone's for the Stake Youth Dance and all I can say is WOW!!! No really actually it was fun, what made it fun was to see all the youth having fun and seeing all the new dance moves that I am so unfamiliar with, It did make your feet start taping on the floor to the music and brought back some fine memories, things have changed, they actually go out and have fun on the dance floor and they were not afraid to ask to dance, and there would be girls and boys out there dancing by themselves it was a hoot, I have to say I did enjoy the music and I knew that my daughters time was coming.. that's if she will go, after going I think i will encourage her to do so everyone was having fun and we had no problems to deal with. well except for one, one of the couples that we were with was nominated to go break up a couple that was alittle to close for comfort (bear hug) remember those days I think it was sorta legal in our times.. after he talked to them he did get a look from the both of them of being a little upset, but they were good to go the rest of the night, I will have to be honest we weren't to excited about spending our Saturday night doing that well I should Mr. Boyd wasn't but after we got there it ended up being a fun night with lots of laughing , I even tried to get Boyd to go out and do some moves!!! Not Going to Happen!!! but it was all well worth the night spent...

1 comments:

Shari said...

It was a great time wasn't it. Not so bad when you actually get there. I'm glad there was "one" among us brave enough to approach the bear! HA! It was fun being with you.