Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy 26th Anniversary to Us!!!


26 years ago Boyd and I were married in the Arizona Temple, I was the last of the five daughters my Mom and Dad had. As you can tell I had to scan these pictures that could probably tell you how old we are I don't think they had digital camera back then. It has been a great and fun and sometime bumpy road but I am so thankful for my sweetheart and all that he does for me and our children and especially for helping me endure what I had to go through these last four years, I love you Boyd and hope to have another 26 years more years with you, We have no big plans but to go to the Temple this evening , I couldn't think of a better place I would rather go then to go back to the place were we were married... The only thing that will be different is that we look alittle older okay allot older......


Sorry Marci I had to throw this in, as you can see my line was long all with sister's and two sister-in law, so Marci got to be at my guest book, thanks Marci for being there, I don't think they have guest book friends anymore....






Family and friends and Aunts and Uncles, if you click on the picture maybe you will recognize a few that you might know...


Boyd and I both laugh looking back and wonder why in the world did he wear his glasses that day, he never did while we were dating... but i think the big glasses are coming back so it's all good...

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, back in the cultural hall reception days. Good old 21st ward...you can get rid of the picture of me though. Man, my hair was short, what was I thinking.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That was me. I misspelled my comment and needed to delete it because I always like to have perfect spelling ya know...

Anyway, Happy Anniversary! We are sure getting old!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

I know i always look at your comment to see if you have corrected me on my spelling aka way to go instead of me saying what a go.. yes Hannah brought it to my attention also..thanks

gray-gang said...

Congratulations Chris! I loved this post! You were and still are so beautiful! I loved Boyd's glasses! 5 gorgeous girls...your poor parents! I really enjoyed the family/friends picture-Lydia looks so much like Lindsey and does Ron have hair?? :)You have such and amazing family! I have always loved Lydia and Jeanne,but mostof all, I am so grateful I met you because so are so amazing! Hope you and Boyd enjoy your day!!

Karen said...

Happy Anniversary Chris & Boyd ... you guys look hot!

Hannah + 4 said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow.. I think we are all wondering why dad wore those glasses.. Mom they aren't coming back in.. ha I think the only thing that has changed with you and your sisters is the hair and thats a good thing :) We love you!

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary. I was looking at the calendar and saw it was your big day. I hope in 20 years we are as cute as you guys!

Tracy & Kellie said...

26 years! We can all hope to be so lucky! Wow, how the boys look like a young Boyd! You don't look any older! :)

Ericka Johnson said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow--26 years!! Congrats!

Susan said...

Congratulations, I loved seeing the pictures, you guys looked great! I've been a bad blogger lately, I just got caught up on your family. How exciting that Zach will be home soon.

mom/sandy said...

You guys were too groovey!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on 26 Years!

Jessica said...

You posted PICTURES! HA! Love it. Happy Anniversary. Oh and you can leave a comment on my blog any day you want :)

Katie said...

Those are so fun to see! I've never seen Boyd with hair!!! You look beautiful!

danagirl said...

congratulations! you've been married longer then i've been alive! leave it to a daughter in law to make you feel bad about your age! jk but seriously that should be a compliment to you both for stickin with eachother for 26 years! we love you guys!

danagirl said...

sorry that last one was from me (camie)

Gail said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Ours is coming up soon..I didn't know we were married so close to the same time. You two look so cute... and so happy....could Boyd BE any taller? I love the glasses, You really don't look that different! And your parents look almost the same too:). Just good aging gene's I guess. Congrats:).

Prince Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love the pictures!!