Tuesday, November 4, 2008

MAMMA I'M COMING HOME!


Viva Mexico here I come! Zac said he had a surprise for us at the airport when he gets home, hum I'm wondering if this could be it.....


So Elder Shill and Elder Arnett were able to go to the Pyramids on Friday and said that is was way cool he said that the pyramid was built in representation of Jesus Christ and inside are two smaller pyramids that only the the priesthood holders could go into.. He said it was very interesting and he was able to be an interpreter to the guide.. oh ya the pictures with the girls...Zac said they asked if they could get there picture taken with him and Elder Arnett.. I was wondering why they had such big smiles on there faces....





Elder Shill and Elder Arnett





Zac said the whole Temple was covered in those snake heads, but it got destroyed, he said it was very cool.. So We finally got his flight and arrival time I was so excited when they called from the Mission home, I think they were a little late getting the information out but the time is getting close.. he gets home on the 17th and will be with us again at 8:57 in the evening, Last night I was thinking about the time that he has been gone and thought to myself it has really gone by fast it seems like forever the first six months but I can't believe how fast it has gone, it will fun to have him home, Zac brings allot of laughter and fun in our home it will be interesting to see how long he will stay.....and now we have to look forward to our next Missionary Oscar in thirteen years! wow that seems forever, hope we still here and kicking....

5 comments:

Malissa said...

How exciting for you guys!! Thirteen years sounds far away, but I'm sure it will be here before we know it...unfortunately!!

Ericka Johnson said...

Yay! So exciting!

Anonymous said...

I am SO happy for you. What a fun time for your family!

Gail said...

What an exciting time...more fun than waiting for Christmas, I bet! I can't even believe it will be 13 years for missionary # 3! Don't worry...I know you'll still be "kickin":)

Marilyn said...

WOW! He's coming home, and how fun! He looks taller to me, but I'm not around him as much. Let us know when he speaks in church.