Tuesday, November 11, 2008

For Family and Friends...


For Family and Friends, Just thought I would let you know that Elder Shill will be home Monday evening and that he will also report his Mission on Sunday the 23rd at 11:00, we are so excited that he will be home shortly, it has been a great two years for our family and we will deeply miss getting those fun and up lifting emails from him each Monday morning along with some fun pictures, I feel at a lost and have mixed emotions as his Mission comes to an end, but I feel we have been so blessed as a family and we have grown from both Mission's from our Boys, now Men (I hope).. We love you Elder Shill and can hardly wait till Monday to come, see you soon..

4 comments:

Lauren said...

how exciting!

Hannah + 4 said...

I tagged you! Do it this time!

Ericka Johnson said...

That is so exciting--and perfect timing! Right before the holidays!

Autumn said...

As excited as I am for you I still have to give you a hard time for the change of the Thanksgiving dinner. What's up with that?
Eat some extra food for us!
Or maybe you should tell your son to do that, seems how he is probably going to be skin and bones when he gets home. :)