Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's my Birthday and I'll Party if I want to!!!!!



I so need to add my presious Grandbabies, We love them so much and they have brought great joy in our family.....




So Birthday aren't the biggest event in our Family, but they are always fun, but this is what I am most thankful for, at this time of year is my Family, Beings that my Birthday is so close to Thanksgiving things get alittle busy, but what a better way for me to celebrate but to be with all my family, they are the best and I want them to know how much I love them, and all the happiness they bring to me.. I want my Mom to know that she is the best, expecially asking me if I was turning 40 today..love ya mom...

9 comments:

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday, great pic!

Anonymous said...

Ummmmm, so how old are you? Is this your last year in the 40's????? I am really dreading that day!

I hope you have a great birthday and Thanksgiving!

Kim & Max Willis family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! see you wed!!

mom/sandy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY--freind!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

I'm forver in my forty Marci...

Malissa said...

I heard you were 49....you don't look a day over 39! Hope you had a great day! Happy birthday!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

oh thanks Malissa, spill the beans..haha

Ericka Johnson said...

Happy belated birthday! Your family picture looks great!

Gail said...

Happy belated birthday Chris! I've been too busy to blog lately:) plus my computer's been acting up. Hope it was fun:).