Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!


Can we say Pirate for the second time around! Loves, Loves the Pirate theme! Oscar had so much fun, he got to go trick or treating with his cousin Preston, they had the best time and they both got to go to a Haunted House. lets just say Oscar opt not to go in and Preston was a trooper and went in it was so funny and they both had the best time together..


Is this just the cutest Cat you have ever seen, little Avree Hannah's baby is so cute, she was just the Cat's Meow...


Here is my sweet Dad, now this is what I call living it up on Halloween night, what could be better then being on a nice Lazy boy with the remote right in your hand.... This is what I wanted to do Halloween night..


My brother Mike s such a trooper he is always helping out when needed and might I add always having the right thing to fix broken things, Oscar's sword broke at the handle, so I asked Mike if he had any electrical tape ( I say duck tape) and instead of taping it he gets out his screws and such and puts it all back together without any tape.. Thanks Mike for putting a smile on Oscar's face...



Okay so I thought I didn't have anymore close up pictures of Vance and I looked one more time through my camera and this is what I found.. Is that so cute or what.... and so cute of Hallie with him, he was a little reindeer and his dad went as a Hunter in his Cameo's it was so cute....


This is my Crazy Sister in law, She loves Halloween and is a trooper to participate in the fun, I was so glad she came over to bring some of her fun Halloween night!


My brother Mike and his little Grand baby..


These are some of Oscar cousins there are just way to many to remember all there names and I know I know them but I am just having brain freeze right now! and my Two Nephews kids Ike and Justin, so cute and always has a fun costume every year...



Justin with his cute little girls..


My niece Lindsey and her two cute little boys, she drove up from Tucson to be at Grandma's Chile dinner...





Oscar, Hallie and Vance and Avree so cute and so much fun I wish I had a better picture of him, but I know Camie will have a great one on her blog... Hallie with her two cousins Lori and Lauren going as eighty girls.. We always have a Chile dinner at my mom's house and everyone meets there before they take off for the night, it is always fun to see everyone in there costume , I was over at my Mom's tonight talking with her and I asked her how many Great Grandchildren she had now and she said that she has 84 and 5 more to come!! okay that just blew me away, now you know why I can't remember all there names... And then I asked her how many Grandchildren she had and she said that Oscar was her 53rd and no one has had anymore after him! I told her it was because no one could TOP him!!! Okay I can do bragging rights since this is my blog... after she told me all that I was exhausted and told I don't know how you do it, we have allot of fun and I love my family very much!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so nice of your mom and what fun! I had the last grandchildren on the Roberts side too...

Gail said...

I can't believe you mom has so much posterity already! You guys(Princes) know how to multiply! I loved Avery's costume and Vance had to be cute held by a hunter daddy! What a great tradition for Halloween to start at grandma's house!