Saturday, November 29, 2008

Prince Family Thanksgiving! So much fun!


I wish Thanksgiving could be done in too different segments! There's so many choices and so much its just too hard to taste it all, but what I did taste, It was so yummy.. I do have to say we do have some great cooks in our family and all the deserts were to die for...

Thank you Catherine and Eugene for getting all of our Thanksgiving pictures on a disk, We can always count on them to get the pictures of every Family event... you guys are awesome..


My Niece Janie and Ayson and my wonderful Mom.


Oscar enjoying his Thanksgiving Feast!



Zac, Vance, Willie, Rex and Jay..


Hallie, Jaylynn and Lauren getting ready to play some Dodge Ball!



The spectators waiting to watch the big Dodge Ball game.

Kim and Macy, Lisa, Kim, Camie and Mallissa





Playing Dodge Ball, they had so much fun.



Dad, Mom, Avree, Hannah and Billy



Willie sharing with Vance some Thanksgiving Pie!



Hammered after a game of ball!



Trying to work off that Thanksgiving Dinner!


The Sista incharge! You did a great job Lida we all vote you in for next year too!



My wonderful Parents who are responsible for all of us, and for making it possible for us to be together as a family and who have been great examples to all of us, We love you Dad and Mom and we are so thankful that you are here this Thanksgiving Day..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun. Your mom and dad still look the same! Your mom especially...Lida too. I am sure she did a great job organizing, but I always thought that was Jeanine's job. Maybe next year she can include us in your Thanksgiving then I won't have to do it!!! And yes, Christmas is up except for the tree which will go up today. I would do yours, but my back and ankle and feet hurt, I need a wheelchair....

Hannah + 4 said...

It sure was a fun, noisy slightly annoying Thanksgiving! :) Thanks for putting the picture of my ginormas double chin, no more pictures of me until after I have Nixyn...

Holly said...

It is quite an accomplishment when you have a crew so big that you have to have your thanksgiving at the church. (It was at the church right?) Way to go to the Prince's for having such an amazing posterity and sharing some of its members with us.

Gail said...

I can't believe you all still manage to get together! I had your niece, Kim do rolls for me this year....best idea i had:). I can't get over how good your mom and dad look...tell them Steve and I said Hi!

Marilyn said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! We went to my bother-in-laws and ate ourselves into a stupor. It was fun but my clothes will never fit the same again!

Courtney said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish we lived closer so we could come to all these things, I really know we miss out. Your family picturs is adorable too! Looking forward to seeing you again at Christmas!

Kim said...

The food is always great with the Prince family, but I am putting in my vote for next year to be on Friday or Saturday. :)