Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hurray It's Done!






It's Done and only 9 steps later! This swing set is what I wanted and got for Mother's Day, not only for me but for my kids, my grandkids and my day care kids that I watch! Much to Mr. Boyd's busy schedule back when it was purchased I didn't think I would ever get it put together everyone was busy including Willie and Billy ( i just think they didn't want to do it even though i was offering them a good price! ) So three months later and Boyd being layed off from Lennar were he was a construction super. it finally got put together this weekend, it took almost two days to do it in the 112 degree weather and a few choice words, but I'm happy and all the little kids will be so happy too, best of all I don't have this big huge box in my carport and everyone asking what it is.. Thank you Boyd for doing this for me I know it was not fun for you to put together if only there was a lake in our back yard so he could of done some fishing in between....

5 comments:

Autumn said...

Yay! I am someone who if I don't do the project from start to finish right then and there, it could take years to finish. So 3 months is nothing to me.
Sorry to hear about Boyd. I was unaware. I am sure if it hasn't happened yet, it will all work out.
Love you guys!!

Hannah + 4 said...

Looks good, but It is only for your children and grandchildren... If they day care kids play on this it will look like the last one in about a year... so your grandkids won't get to play on it.

Kristy said...

Very fun! Oscar was so cute the other night.
Hannah, what are you saying about "daycare" kids?!?! ;)

Malissa said...

Yay! It looks like a fun swing set!!!

Peterson Fam said...

Yeah for Boyd! So glad you are all alive and the thing is put together! Looks like fun! Where's the picture of you sliding down Chris? You got it for Mother's Day, so I think it's only fair!