Saturday, August 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELDER SHILL






Happy Birthday Zac! Today is Zac Birthday August 17th weighing in a 6lbs 7oz, My littlest baby turned out to be our tallest child! These are some pictures that he just sent us of how much rain Mexico had got, hum I wonder how his pants are going to hold out these last few months! I am sure he has learned some good washing tips. He has enjoyed his Mission so much and I think he is a little sad to think it will be over in Three Months but at the same time I can tell he is anxious to get home and head to the mountains for some hunting and fishing with Willie and Boyd, in fact he said that's where he wants to go the next day he gets home, I don't think that will happen since he has to speak that Sunday, it will be fun to have him home, and we have truly been blessed as a family having him out in the Field, We Love you Elder Shill and I hope you have a Great and Fun Day for your Birthday..

6 comments:

Hannah + 4 said...

Happy Birthday Zac!!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Zac!

Katie said...

Happy Bday Zac! Today is Taylor's bday too!

Malissa said...

Happy Birthday to Zac!!

Holly said...

I can't believe sophisticated Zac is 21! Time just flies. I hope he had a rockin birthday!

Susan said...

I didn't know Zac was your smallest baby that's crazy. He looks great and what a blessing to have a missionary out. Steven is getting ready to go soon. It is fun reading about Oscar and Hallie-- I feel like I know the whole family again.