Thursday, August 14, 2008

OUCH!!!!!! SHOT TIME






So yesterday after school, Hallie and Oscar needed to go be updated on there shots, so why not do it at our friendly Fire Station with our SO FRIENDLY FIREMEN! I told the kids that if they did real good and didn't make a peep we would go get a treat after we were done, they were so good and so didn't even make a peep, the 4th picture I had the firemen pretend to be giving Hallie a shot cause i missed the real one while i was getting a picture of Oscar, Hallie was so embarrassed that i would ask them to do that, but i don't think they minded at all, then they were rewarded with some stickers, tattoos and a real cool firemen hat! The funny thing was that on the way home I was talking to Hallie and I said "ooh I hope they gave you the right shots! (just joking) and Oscar heard and said "Mom Zac my friend well they gave there DOG the wrong shot and it DIED! " quickly I had to cover my words and say Oscar these firemen are professionals and they take care of us and I know they gave you all the RIGHT shots.. kids are so funny and Oscar was so proud of himself for not even crying, but later told me his elbow hurt from the shot! lol..

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Umm, I have NEVER heard of anyone going to the firestaion for shots. Is this new? However...I think I need shots too...which firestaion is this? Those firemen LOOK real nice. ;)

Hannah + 4 said...

I know I'll be taking my kids there... The best part is it that they are free. Mom thanks for coming over after to let them eat their treats at my house :) I had hot dog bun crumbs all over my rug. Who gets a hot dog as a treat? haha Thanks Hallie for letting Avree keep your fireman hat, I know it was hard to give up ;) She loves it!

Peterson Fam said...

OSCAR! What a nut! He's the BEST! And he knows it all...what more could you ask for!?!?! Hallie looks like she's more worried than Oscar in the 3rd picture done. That's so cool that you can get the shots done there! Cute guys giving shots...I'm surprised you didn't get some shots, Chris!

Holly said...

That Oscar...you just never know what will come out! Gotta love him and Hall-gal!