Monday, July 28, 2008

IT COULDN"T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!





I just love this full tummy picture its the best.. Avree will probably not like that her grandma showed this a few years down the road!! so cute

It was a busy weekend and all with Hallie's party, but it ended on a fun Sat. evening, Boyd and I got to watch the two most beautiful grand kids around! Hannah and Billy and Willie and Camie all went and got Sushi and then to a Movie and asked if we would watch the kids, can't refuse that offer so we got to spend the evening with them, they were so good and we had some good laughs while they were here, The best part was i got to bathe them and then give them their baby lotion rub down its the best and so relaxing for them (so glad for my mom's teachings) and then feed them their bottle and they were good to go for the night, Vance slept till his parents came and Aunt Hallie played with Avree till Hannah and Billy came and got her, it was allot of fun to have them both at the same time, I know I may sound a little strange, but it was a fun night I recommend it to you all someday...

5 comments:

Karen said...

I love the new look of your blog and I love what good grandparents you are!

Hannah + 4 said...

haha... Avree looks more pregnant than I do in that picture... And I love her face in the first pic. Thanks for watching her.. She loves spending time with you guys.

Kevin and Melissa Williams said...

Hi Chris,

i was blog hopping and I came across your blog. I was reading about your Rocky Point Picture Fiasco and I feel so sorry for you. You know you can buy a program that restore all your deleted pictures or we can con Kevin in coming over your house to see if he can restore your pictures. Anywho, let us know and well see what we can do. Also I might be contacting you here soon because I hear you got an antique scale that would be cute in pictures. Maybe you'll let me borrow it sometime and i can trade you for a free photography session :)

Autumn said...

I don't think that sounds wierd at all. I think it will be so fun to have the Grandma and Grandpa roll when the time comes! I think that it will be those times when you will be able to soak up all the sweet things that we new moms often don't realize will be gone so fast.
And that's what Grandmas are for!

Malissa said...

Looks like fun was had!! They're so sweet and cute!! Look Avree's budda belly!! I love it!