Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Great Time in Rocky Point to Celebrate Dad and Mom's B-day-Anniversery!


Happy Birthday/Anniversary Dad and Mom, I'm so thankful for these two people in my life, who have taught me many things, We had the privilege of having all of Mom and Dad's children in Rocky Point this weekend to celebrate with them their 62 wedding Anniversary, it was a great time and the best was when we sat around in the evening and we all reminisced of when we were all growing up and the example that they had set for us, we laughed and cried and sang (thank goodness the singing did get recorded) it was fun to be around all my sisters and brothers and i hope we can do it again real soon, the weather was perfect and the water was warm and clear, and yes there was a variety of bathing beauties on the beach it was quite the site to see, sorry you all missed it... and sorry there's no pictures!! I love my parents so much and I am so grateful to have them in my life... Love ya Dad and Mom...

Hallie and Oscar on the beautiful beach, as you can see the tide was way out, it was so much fun..

This was a dead crab that Oscar found, he had the best time ever and also was able to touch a baby hammer head shark, I didn't have my camera at the time, but one of the Local's there that rents out Jet Ski's found the shark over by the Riff quite a ways from us, but my thought was if there is a baby then there is a mama somwhere, but he said that it probably got tangled up in the shrimp boats neating and washed to shore, he said it was only alive for about an hour, but it was so cool and it felt like rubber, Oscar wanted to buy it from him and take it home! Ha so sorry.....

And so then the drama happens, yep my camera flipped out and this is what the rest of the weeks pictures looked like I was so thinking this was not cool I had some of the best pictures with my family and just some fun ones on the beach, i guess it is time for a new camera, I was so bummed..

Just some more wonderful pictures, I think that is Lida, oh it just makes me upset....but all and all it was a great time with lots and lots of fun memories.....

2 comments:

Prince Family said...

Hey Chris you are in luck --- I happen to have lots of pictures of the bathing beauties!

Prince Family said...

It was alot of fun -- we are ready to go back!!! ps loved all of your comments!:)vmsfvt