Wednesday, July 16, 2008

How DID I do this!!!!!!!! So mad at myself...

Okay i am so mad at myself at this momment and probably for awhile.. I took the funnest pictures while we were in Rocky Point these last six days and well i went to go down load them for my blog and for some STUPID reason i created one too many flolders, so I thought i would be SMART my first mistake and deleted a folder well it also DELETED all of my pictures and they are no where to be found. I guess the important thing is that even though we don't have the picture to show how much fun we had and how big the waves were and how much fun the kids had riding the waves, getting there hair braided and Oscar getting a Sponge Bob tatooe (henna) and eating at our favorite places and enjoying the best condo and best view of the beach and Rocky Point (thanks to my sister Janene for having such a nice place to stay) and even having a picture of Boyd in the water walking with Oscar findind sea shell and sea creatures, and walking with me on the beach, and taking a picture of a couple that we wanted to jokenly say it was us because this man has a speedo on and his wife in a two piece and I am pretty sure they were in their sixties!! and it was quite the site.. and just haveing Oscar and Hallie playing so good together, and then having a picture with all my sisters well minus one (KAylynn) but other then that we had a blast it was so much fun to sit there all day and watch the kids play in the ocean and then in the evening we would watch a movie all together you can't get better then that!!! And I have to thank Hannah for taking care of my daycare while I was gone and doing a great job and the best was coming home to a clean house and making my first night home nice and easy, thank you Hannah!! The only thing that would of made this trip 100% if we could of had all of our grandkids and married children with us, next time hopefully!!! we missed you also Zac and wished you were there to help us understand some spanish we are looking forward to that when you get home....

5 comments:

Autumn said...

That really sucks! I am so sorry! Pictures are everything to me, so that stuff worries me like crazy that I always have Dave back up our computer each month. However that wouldn't have helped you at that time. Did you delete ALL of you pictures that were already on your computer or just the ones from Rocky point. Either way, i'm sorry for your loss. Atleast you gave us all a great mental picture of your fun memories!

Will & Camie Shill said...

bummer! and i think we all know oscar didn't get a REAL spongebob tatoo! sounds like lots of fun and nobody is sadder we couldn't go then us! you know we love a good mexico trip! maybe next time by then Vance will be bigger too and able to play in the sand!

Anonymous said...

Crap! I would have enjoyed the pictures! Did you delete them from your camera too? Keep checking on your computer, they are probably hiding somewhere. Better yet, have one of your computer savvy kids check!

Jake said...

You might try checking out your recycle bin (or trash bin). (it the icon on your computer that looks either like a trash can or a recycling logo with the arrows) usually when you delet something they go there for a while before they are removed forever.

YOu might get lucky and find them still there waiting for you.

Hannah + 4 said...

How about you let me do all that for you next time... :) Glad you guys had fun, and fyi I'll never watch your day care kids again! haha Well at least not for a long period of time. But your welcome. And next time I am going!!!