Monday, July 7, 2008

MISSIONARY MOMENTS!





Elder Shill, in some of his Missionary thoughts and moments! This Month he will get a new Mission President I do not know there names yet, but hopefully he will send us a picture. A new member that he meet just happen to know how to make some deliouse chicken wings so he was so excited to beable to go to her house and enjoy them with there family... and just some fine looking pictures of our missionary!! four more months and he will be home.. can't wait

6 comments:

Jake said...

I can't believe how much your missionary looks like Boyd! I didn't go to R.S. because my Mom and sister stayed with us and we went over to my sister's house in Q.C. I missed you though! Where are you guys going next week?

Janie said...

Change the color of your font - I can't see a thing!

Great pics and I can't believe he will be home in 4 months - I swear he just left.

Malissa said...

He's so handsome!!

Gail said...

It's so great seeing having such success! It's also fun to see another Boyd clone all grown up!:)

Peterson Fam said...

He is so cute! He's going to be such a great catch for somebody! And think of all the babies he's missed...how fun for your family! I can't wait to see him and see what he has to offer in the Christmas exchange...old undies? I hope he gets "the chain!" He could have some fun with it! :)

•stephanie• said...

Somehow my daughter found your blog and directed me here. It looks like your son is serving in the Mexico City North mission, as I think I recognize President & Sister Castillo {they're gone now}. My son just got there 3 weeks ago today. He is serving in Atotonilco-Tula - about 60 miles north of Mexico City. Lucky you. Your son will be home soon.