Sunday, June 29, 2008

Washing The Elephants!







So on Sat. we took the kids and went to the Circus! It was amazing, I haven't been forever and it was very entertaining.. Before we went in we got to see the workers bathe the Elephants before they went inside to performe, they had these high power hoses and steal wire brushes and the Elephants just laid there while they scrubed away, A Lady that was there said she comes all the way from Glendale every year just to watch the Elephants get washed and then she takes allot of pictures and then goes home, she said she never goes into the Circus to watch the performance, interesting.. The kids had fun and Oscar even saw Two of his little cousins Tillman and Easten there with there Grandpa Crandall, I will post those picture's as soon as Hannah comes over and does them for me in book form, there are to many for me to show now, all and all it was fun and i think I would like to go back in a couple of years..

2 comments:

Jake said...

My sister in law and kids went to the same show on Friday. It looks like it was so fun! I love Hallie's face as she is looking at the elephant poop...

Peterson Fam said...

The next time we go we'll have to go early for the elephants. We are usually late and miss the pre-show stuff. Sounds interesting.