Sunday, June 8, 2008

Crazy Week

Have no picture's yet, but just wanted to post and say what a crazy busy week this was... Boyd and i and Hallie all had to give talks in Church sunday and lets just say i am glad it is behind me, Just the worries that go along with giving talks and all, and making sure it all ties in with with they give you for a subject. Then today Camie went in to have little Vance or should i say big Vance so we are waiting patiently for his arrival, sure hope we get a call in the night or early morning! I love this Grandma thing and get to be another one in Febuary, so that will give us three, makes me so happy!! Are family is growing and will still continue to grow with three more kids in the waiting!! yes we will be old when it comes to our last one to leave for a Mission and then come home and start his family, but hoprfully Boyd and i will have it all together still!!!lol.. keep you all posted on upcoming events in the Shill house!!!

6 comments:

Hannah + 4 said...

Hurry and pop that baby out Camie! I want to see my first Nephew already!! You guys did great on your talks!

Hannah + 4 said...

Mom! post some pictures of lil Vance!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

well i don't know if Camie wants me too, her if she would want to do it first on her blog! I will ask her... he is so cute...

Autumn said...

Wow, Chris! You got a blog before me. That is impressive. and great for all of us! I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby, but I agree, and think that the parents should get their opportunity to post the first pics.

HEIDI said...

...waiting for pics of baby Vance!

Malissa said...

I'm sorry...number 3 in Feb...was that just suppose to slip by!! I musta missed that post with the announcement!! Congrats!!