Friday, December 19, 2008

" A Christmas Angel"



Where do I start.. I am writing this for myself and my emotions are high.. This morning when i was going out the door to take Oscar to the bus stop there was something that caught my eye as i open the door, A Christmas Angel came and visited the Shill home, things have been alittle not so going our way this year Boyd was layed off back in July and then found work and then was layed off again in November so its been a crazy year, But I know trials our good and I am not angry, Heavenly Father has a plan for all and if I get angry I am not following his plan, well to our surprise this Quad was at the end of our walkway with a bow on it with a few other very nice things attached with a sweet note that said "Because you were all so very good this year, I asked the elves to work extra hard to give you your presents early.. Merry Christmas Love, Santa Clause ho ho ho.... It was way to touching words can't express there were many tears and a prayer in my heart that who ever this kind person or persons were that they and there family would be blessed ten fold.. The look in Oscar and Hallie eyes were priceless and I will always remember this and hope someday I can do the same.. Thank you Santa we love you the Shills..

9 comments:

Kim & Max Willis family said...

wow!I bet that made Oscar's whole year! How wonderful that they're people that would do such a sweet thing to a much deserving family!!

Kim said...

That is so cool! He will love it. I hope that things will turn around soon for you and your family.

Karen said...

Wow I love hearing stuff like that. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Tracy & Kellie said...

How wonderful is that! You have a wonderful Angel looking out for you and I guess the Angel let santa know.

Courtney said...

oh that is awesome! I love when things like that happen! Merry Christmas! see you in a few days

Ericka Johnson said...

How nice! That is what Christmas is all about.

Marilyn said...

Wow, that is so cool that you have a secret Santa. You guys deserve it! Now that the hectic part of the holidays are over, maybe we can get together and barbque.

Maren and Casey McDowell said...

ya zac is retarded haha new years was way fun except las palomas lied when they said there was going to be a fireworks show.... no fireworks so you guys didn't miss out on that much

Gail said...

Wow, what an awesome thing to do! You deserve it and more. Thanks for sharing that story, it is so wonderful that angels really do exist, here on earth:).