Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Shill Family Little People Nativity!









So we had the Shill Family annual Nativity with the Grandchildren (note there are none of my older Children participating) hum wonder why maybe of age difference.. But Zac did get to read a few scriptures for us, But we still get to have Oscars participate in the events, so fun and many laughs and the longest Nativity that I've been to, but the Little ones had fun and I was so worried that our Baby Jesus was going to get trampled and we had an upset Shepperd and a very handsome wise man and some gorgeous Angels and and very cute Mary, it was a fun night and it will even be more fun as the family grows.....




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun! It will be fun when we have some around that age too. All we have now are teenagers, which don't really want to participate and babies that can't...

Courtney said...

How fun! I love that! I'm sure it was entertaining and hard at times to not laugh and try to draw in the spirit...ha ha cute.

Ericka Johnson said...

Oh, I love the pictures! What a cute bunch of kiddos!

David and Stacey said...

i am alive...I updated

Lauren said...

Oh so fun! What a great tradition!

Chris and Heather said...

Next year we will make Willie come and be the donkey. ;)