Monday, March 3, 2008

A SHOUT OUT TO OUR MISSIONARY!!

So i decided that on Monday's is Elder Shill's day and this way I can post some of his pictures as long as he keeps them coming!! This is Zac burning his shirt after being out in the field for a year, I guess it is a traditional thing that Missionaries do!!
This is a trick that Zac did before his Mission, every time we would go to Rocky Point and we were sitting in the resturant waiting for our food Zac would do this little trick for everyone!! He is quit the talented Kid, he balances it all with a toothpick, they probably all think he is amazing!!
This is his next best friend and always has it on hand for EMERGENCY'S!!!

6 comments:

Kristy said...

I love Monday Missionary Moments! How special. I am glad Zac is doing so well on his mission. He probably is a lot of fun for the people he meets.

Unknown said...

Chris- you and Boyd seriously have the cuteset family ever! Your kids just get cuter and cuter!
That is CRAZY that you are related to Stephanie Meyer- I would say I was famous if I were related to her- she is so amazing. Can you please tell me how you got Boyd to read the books?! Byron is being so stubborn :(

Malissa said...

Zac is such a cute kid!! That really is pure talent what he can do with a toothpick!! Way to go Zac! lol I'm excited about Missionary Monday!!

Rogers Family said...

Wow he is so cute and so talented.. Lots of love for the missionaries.. A year already wow!!

Karen said...

I'm going to love Mondays! I already did because that's our e-mail day from Matt. This is so fun!

Peterson Fam said...

Zac's the BEST! He's got some mad talent! Hilarious, cute, fun, and always using the bathroom...what more could you want in a guy!?!