Sunday, March 30, 2008

Another Day for a Missionary!


I didn't get to post last week, so this week I am making up for it and have about eight pictures to post! This is a Closet that Elder Shill built for a family, I was quit impressed that he did somethng like that, he said that the family loved it and was so happy to have something to hang there clothes on! hum! might have to put this guy to work here when he gets home!



Zac said that he's companion lost a bet so this was his payoff to zac!!!

So Cute!! This is a Chihuahua that was in one of the homes that he went too, All the kids wanted him to bring it home, I can't believe how tan he has got, especially next to this little white dog

I am amazed at the roads they have to walk on all day!!

4 comments:

Malissa said...

Those roads are crazy...he is tanner than Tonio!! That dog is so cute and I am very impressed with the closet!!

Rogers Family said...

Ditto to Malissa comment. I too think those roads are terrible. What a trooper. Shows you some real dedication.. He is very handsome oh and the dog is very cute. You are a very proud mom I am sure.. Love ya

Karen said...

Again I say ... yeah for missionaries!

Peterson Fam said...

I LOVE that picture of him with the little doggie! That is probably one of the best pictures I've seen while he's been out! He looks so handsome and he has that glow! I just want to pinch his brown little cheeks! I can't believe he'll be home for the holidays! Wahoo!