Monday, April 6, 2009

This is why we Like Conference Weekend!!!





This is why my family likes conference weekend, it seems that all you do is want to sit, relax and eat while conference is on and that is exactly what we did, not to mention the bowls of candy that were on the table. Conference was great and I felt that we all were edified I could listen to conference every Sunday they always have the best messages for me. Are lunch was the best we had grilled chicken taco's along with Cafe Rio sweet pork taco's (i do have the recipe) and really good Lime Rice and good salsa and toppings, Hannah made a very scrumptious moist almond poppy seed bunt cake it was very yummy and we can't leave out all the soda pop and drinks we had, it was a great day and fun day to spend with family, I feel like we live our life's around food and that food makes us happy but I must say there is alittle truth to that... Hope you all enjoyed Conference as much as we did!!

6 comments:

Carly said...

So much fun! Isn't it always about the food? Everything looks so yummy, I want the recipes:). I'm glad it was a good weekend for you.

Gail said...

That was me, Chris. Sorry, I was still signed in as my daughter:).

The Blakes said...

So funny because that is exactly how my family is...Shill thing? Food is a big deal and our idea of a good time. We joke, because all of us plan our entire day according to what our next meal will be.

Marilyn said...

YUM!!! I love cafe rio pork salad. I have made it a couple of times, but Tommy prefers it hotter. Loved the pictures of Oscar on facebook!

David and Stacey said...

yummy...i would like a taco right now please, btw my meatballs were a hit!

Anonymous said...

Now that looks pretty yummy! Any leftovers??? Unfortunately food makes everything better. We are all about food too. I am glad you had a fun family day.