Thursday, April 23, 2009

This is my weakness!!


This is my WEAKNESS!!! I love the sound of opening a can of Diet Lime Pepsi in the early hours well 6:30 in the morning that is freezing cold just out of the fridge, Well Monday I decided that I was not going to have this temptation any more, its not good for me, it's something that i feel like I have to have at least two to three times a day, the best is when they come from Sonic with the good crushed Ice they have, but I had to tell myself that I don't need them anymore that it was just a want and a want that I could have anytime of the day, so I stop cold turkey!!! and let me tell you it was the worse thing ever, I had the most painful head pounding headache ever, it was to the point that i was Nashua it lasted for three and half days, after the first day i was so tempted to just forget about it and that the headache and grouchiness wasn't worth it but i knew i had to beat it and i did I am headache free after much Tylenol and so on, so now its just water with lime in it or my healthy drink that my sister gave me from Isagenix so if your think about quiting just have a good supplies of mead's around... I don't think i will do this again, but it will be surely missed while i am eating at a good Mexican food restaurant!!!

6 comments:

Autumn said...

Good for you!! I know thats tough. Now just get Kim to quit.

gray-gang said...

Ohh this is too funny!! I knew immediately what your weakness was just by seeing the title! I will be a good friend and support you in this, that means no more surprises from Sonic when I drop Autumn off at your house, well maybe just a rte 44 water with xtra ice and ....lime? That doesnt sound too good but we can always pretend its diet pepsi, right? :)

kristinanne said...

my new fav thing is a big cup of ice from qt(15 cents) with water and lime. it's the best!!! try it.

Marilyn said...

I feel your pain! The hardest thing I ever did was to give up diet coke. It took a good week before I finally got over all the headaches and cravings.

Gail said...

Been there, done that! I love lime in any diet cola, but my new fix is the caffeine free Pepsi One. No caffeine and no sugar:). It's not perfect but it helps me when I crave a diet coke! Great Job!

Tracy & Kellie said...

So i guess you don't want drinks from the gas station or sonic this summer, what a shame! I know it is good to give it up but you got to have some kind of "crutch!"

i see you got another day care mommy "bribing" you with drinks also :)