Monday, January 12, 2009

"Possibly an Addiction"


First it was Lost then 24 and now Prison Break!!! My Mom got all three episodes for Christmas and Boyd and I started the first one Friday night and I might have to say it was a big mistake!! oh my not only is he nice to look at and those eyes, killer I seem to think that this is all there is to do now and can't wait to put in the next disk, I can't believe i sacrifice my sleep to stay up and watch this, but they are so good and yes they have sucked me in to want to finish now to the end.. I recommend this to everyone who would like to save some money on the weekends and pop a little popcorn and some treats and sit and lose yourself to Prison Break!!!! not to mention the 24 has started again and yes i did record it and then Lost next week.. can I not feel to guilty about watching all this if I do some Ensign reading during the day and of course my scriptures will that take the guilt away from having this addiction I think it will, but it has been fun watching and I have my brothers, cousins and my two boys to thank for getting us started... Try it you might like it!!! (ooh that sounded so bad)!!! so I guess if you try to call my house between 7 and 12 I might not answer till were done with this episode.......

7 comments:

Katie said...

we are huge Lost and 24 fans! we've missed out on tons of sleep. it's so hard to stop when they leave you hanging at the end of every episode! We have been eyeing Prison Break for awhile now and when we saw that grandma and grandpa gpt it we thought we might pick it up soon. We'll see. I know how it goes and I don't know if I can afford to lose any more sleep right now. Haha!

Marilyn said...

I understand your addiction! (read my blog.) The enchiladas and the rice looked very yummy. Now that the holidays are over, we really need to plan to get together. Just not on a 24, Lost, or Prison Break night!

Anonymous said...

I haven't watched Prison Break. I have been a huge fan of Lost. Except it started getting SO over my head that I lost interest. Maybe I will like it again....I would much rather watch Biggest Loser. That one is my favorite....it helps me to lose weight....ha ha.

Ericka Johnson said...

Kevin LOVES Prison Break and never misses an episode. I haven't gotten that into it. I'm more of a Masterpiece Theater type. I know it's kinda nerdy!

David and Stacey said...

his eyes are killer, wow.

Courtney said...

You are too funny, I'm addicted to 24. I didn't get to start this 7th season cuz I'm still not caught up. I'm still on season 3. We're borrowing the seasons from Cody's friend and he makes me wait for him to watch them! ahhh! I'll never finish this season if we go that route! So I'm a lot behind but I love them. So is Prison Break really that good? Compare it with 24

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

hum i think i like it alittle better then 24 your more on the edge...