Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Boyd!!!!!!!


This is after the fact of eating till we could hardly walk, and to add that this was Hannah pretty much last meal out till our little Nixyn is here, for some reason the balloon just happened to be in the right place at the right time.... Hannah you look fabulous...

Oscar enjoying his night at Famous Daves..


Little Av loving this Corn on the Cob she wouldn't put it down for nothing..We just wish we had little Vance along the side of her, but he was at home with Grandma Sevey not feeling well..

Hallie, Av and Oscar ready to go home..

And this was the place were we celebrated, and it was most delious.. Boyd's actual Birthday was the 19th but it was a conflict beings that it was MLK day(NOT) No we just had to wait till the weekend so everyone all could go, it was a fun night watching the boys trying to out do the other by putting away the food, I pretty sure everyone was pretty stuffed by the time we left, I love having all my family together and I am so glad that we all get along great with each other and can laugh and have fun, Just want Boyd to know how much he is loved and glad we could all celebrate his day with him... We also wish Hannah good luck little Nixyn will be here on Monday. I was so glad that today I was able to go over to Hannah's and help her with her house so everything would be good to go when she came home from the hospital, I loved it when my own Mom helped out to relieve some of the pressure because we all know what it is like being pregnant and ready to pop and to try and clean your house its alittle overwhelming and it was a privilege to give Hannah some help, now hopefully she will get a good nights rest and be all rested up for the Big day...

6 comments:

David and Stacey said...

I am glad you came over and we talked-you are too easy to talk to you know, and I found my ring, it was there all along! Sounded like you guys had a lot of fun at Famous Dave's. YUM. Wish Hannah good luck with baby girl #2. So fun! Happy bday BOYD, what are you 38? You look pretty good!

Anonymous said...

Yum....looks like Boyd had a great birthday! And good luck on Monday.

We have been busy with the Cardinals, and I really don't have anything to post about. So hopefully something exciting happens n my life....

Hannah + 4 said...

Thanks for putting a huge pregnant picture of me... I'm glad the balloon just happened to be covering my face :) It was a good last meal. And thank you for coming and helping me get my house good and clean. And for taking care of Avree while I'm in the hospital, it's hard not to be with her! Love ya

Marilyn said...

Tell Boyd Happy Birthday for us. I talked with Tommy, and he doesn't know of anything, but said for Boyd to check the SRP web site. Oh, congratulations to you guys on another grandbaby. That is too exciting!

Ericka Johnson said...

Happy (belated) birthday Boyd!

Gail said...

Happy late birthday Boyd! You have the sweetest husband...I'm glad he had a good birthday:).
(Sorry for all the catching up, I've been to busy to blogstalk, the way I like to:).