Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Oscar!!!







This has got to be the happiest, fun loving, best imagination and caring little guy I know, he amazes all of us with his since of humor.. He loves Rocky Point he has been going there ever since he was a baby and knows that this is were we celebrate his Birthday I think he would live there if he could.. It was so funny this morning when he woke up to a Breakfast Jack kids meal (his favorite) he said mom I think I grew taller last night cause I'm turning seven!!! he makes us laugh and has the cutest little smile ever, if you seen his smile he has had two teeth missing since he was two and now he has just lost his other front tooth so he has this big gap in the front and he can't say he's "S" very well (priceless) WE love you Oscar and we hope you have a great day.... Happy Birthday..



6 comments:

Hannah + 4 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OSCEEE (as avree would say) We love you!

Anonymous said...

He is so dang cute! I especially love that last picture. You are lucky to have him. He will keep you young and tired!

Tracy & Kellie said...

Happy belated birthday from your girlfriend Isabelle and her brother Ryan. The kids miss you!!!

Marilyn said...

Happy Birthday Oscar! He really is pretty cute.

Gail said...

He is so cute and takes me back to when Willie was little. He's like a Mini Me of Him, I'm sure you know:). Happy birthday to your baby boy!

Peterson Fam said...

This guy is TOTALLY AWESOME! I love all those classic Oscar pictures! He is such a character! He definitely adds some spice to the family! Happy SUPER LATE birthday Oscar! YOU'RE THE COOLEST!