Monday, March 9, 2009

Birthday Lunch Time..


Trisha, Doris and Laura


Lida, My Mom, My Dad


Me and Lida, why my bangs are split i have know idea.. Today we went to Rosa's and had lunch with everyone including Janene who wasn't present while I was taking picture's before my camera died, to celebrate Trisha birthday tomorrow and Janene's at the end of the Month, we had a great time like always, it's always fun to go to lunch with my sister;s and sister's in-law we have allot to laugh about, and then we had an intruder and I tried and tried to get a picture but the Camera wouldn't work (need to get a new one)! but my Brother Robert came and joined us!! He loved it, he was surrounded by all his sister's so he was out numbered and couldn't say anything that we didn't like...lol.. it was great fun for us all , but really who doesn't like a chance to go to Lunch..

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Awesome! Looks like too much fun!

Autumn said...

Sounds like you guys really had fun!