Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I HAD THE BEST MOTHERS DAY EVER!


Thank you Boyd for making the best Dinner ever!! no we didn't have dove, but we had the the best Tri Tip and grilled veggies ever, it was so yummy, and thanks for the coolest swingset ever, that will save my days with all the kids!!! love you



It was so neat to get to talk to Zac, this will be the last time he will get to call. and then he will be home~~ He has grown allot and I am so thankful that these young boys go out and learn and teach all they can and have lasting memories, and then they come home and they are men, Thanks Zac for playing some of your songs to us on the phone, can't wait to hear more when you get home!! love u




I just love my new Storller, Hannah and Billy gave this to me for Mothers Day, i was so excited now I have a stroller at my house to strolle my little grandkids in when I watch them so fun!! Thanks Hannah and Billy...

Thank you Hallie for this presous frame, this is Me and Hallie in the hospital after I had her! Hallie put this neat picture together for me to have... (Hallie you have got to be so creative lately) thanks, Love you..

This is from Oscar so cute! its a Calendar and all the months have his little handprints on it for decoration, he did such a good job and he always tells me he is a "artist" and I do have to admit he does draw very good for a six year old!! Love it Oscar thank you..

I was so excited to get some Hair products from Willie and Camie, my hair so needs them all the time, its great to have someone in the family that can help you with your hair, Thanks guys love u..






3 comments:

Karen said...

I'm glad you had a great day! There's nothing better than a husband who realizes you're not his mother ... but by dang you're the mother that he's going to cook for! And those phone calls ... that was so fun. You've got a great family!

Malissa said...

Looks like you made a haul and you got to talk to Zac!! How fun!! Happy mothers day!!

Peterson Fam said...

Wow, looks like your kids took care of you! Some great and thoughtful things. Hope you had a fun Mother's Day. I'm sure no one can top your conversations with Zac.