Tuesday, April 8, 2008

MISSIONARY MOMENTS! Be Aware!


Leave it to Zac to always find a way to repair something with Duck Tape! (he said he had a hole in his sock! got love him! )

I love this picture, he said he was walking through a fire, I might have to go get a 5x7 of this!

Sorry had to post this one, it is so ZAC I think he wanted us to see how close his living quarters were! he's a funny guy!!!

This is when he broke his foot playing football with the local people and other Missionaries!! Looking at it just makes my foot hurt!!

9 comments:

Malissa said...

Ewwww, nasty foot/leg!! Did he get a cast?

Rogers Family said...

WOW.. THAT LOOKS LIKE IT HURTS.. Great Picture of him walking through the fire.. So amazing..

Karen said...

So what did they do for his broken foot?

You definitely need to blow up that fire picture, but tell us why he was walking through fire!

Kristy said...

i think you should blow up the bathroom picture. Maybe make a t-shirt or something out of it...for you.

Katie said...

OUCH! that looks so painful! I'm kinda torn between which one to blow up. That bathroom picture is pretty cool too...Ha!

Susan said...

What a great idea, duck tape. Loved the picture of him walking thru the fire too! I just love missionary pictures. I've been thinking about your Mom & Dad, do they still work at the temple? How do they get around if they aren't driving? It's hard to see them get old.

Hannah + 4 said...

uh boring.... up date already!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

you'll have to wait till after Disneyland!

Unknown said...

OMgosh! That looks like a bad injury- hope he is doing better:)

Thanks so much for your sweet comment- we are so excited for a baby! I havn't been too sick so far, but my prenatals make me a little nauseous. I will keep you posted :)