Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First Day of School


SO sad to send this fun little boy off to school, i will miss his hugs and kisses through out the day and all of his inventions that he has done through the summer, he truly entertains us all, I know he will be fine at school but will be anxious to come home and play, Mom loves you Oscar have a great year in the second grade..


I will surely miss this young lady! She has been the biggest help to me all summer, it was nice to have someone that I knew i could leave my daycare kids with and they would be fine while I had to run errands, or have Dr. appt to go too, She is a special girl in our family, she is our peacemaker and we love her, she will have a great year starting in the eighth grade she has good friends to have fun with. Have a great year Hallie I will miss having you here.

Oscar is not to sure about starting back at least that's what it looks like in this picture! the other two boys are ones that i have had in my daycare since they were 18 mo and a new born and now they are off to school, i will still get to have them in my home after school for alittle bit, they are good boys and are nice to have around, I can't believe they are in school all day now, Dewey will start 5th grade and Emett is in all day kindergarten..

6 comments:

Malissa Cordova said...

Yay!! Back to school!! Love it!

gray-gang said...

I can not believe how big your kids are getting! Hallie is gorgeous and is almost grown, holy cow!! And Oscar doesnt even have that little boy look anymore :( When did they get so big?! They definitely are 2 of the cutest kids!

The question you had asked me on my blog, you can go to your site meter where it counts how many visits you have and they should have who and when people visited. I hate going private, private blog's are annoying but I just feel it is better (plus Brian has been asking ever since I started my blog to go private) I will add your email and in probably a week I will be private> Talk to ya later

David and Stacey said...

love Oscar's smile!

Hannah + 4 said...

Lookin good! Who starts school mid week? Now whose going to go shopping with me?

Marilyn said...

Yeah, they grow up way too fast!

Ericka Johnson said...

I always have mixed emotions about school starting. I think that my kids are usually glad to get back to a routine!