Tuesday, July 7, 2009

1fish-2 fish-3 fish -fifty


Here we are in the Beautiful land of Greer Arizona were we spent the Fourth of July weekend. Needless to say it was very hard to want to come home, the weather was perfect the highs 75 and the low 60's what better could you ask for. The kids and Adult kids had a grand time, we fished at sheep's crossing every day and had our limit, we ended up coming home with fifty trout! yum, can't wait to put them on the grill and cook them up, Everyone hated to come home to 115 temp. We all can't wait to go back again...


Boyd and Oscar with there catch for the morning..


Hallie and I caught these fish all by ourselves, this was my lucky green shirt, when I didn't wear it I caught NO fish when I wore it I always caught some fish, Hallie and I had a great time being fishing buddies....

On the way to the creek we saw these herd of Elk off to the side of road.


Here is the gang plus one, Zac's friend Matt they caught all of these one of the afternoons we were there..


It had been pouring down rain, that is why we are wearing these nice fashionable rain poncho's.


Hallie and Oscar, they both had the best of time..


Boyd showing Oscar how to gut and clean the fish, Oscar was in heaven getting to use his pocket knife..


Zac's catch of the day, it was our last day there. We actually went up for the Archery shoot at sunrise, but ended up fishing most of the time...


6 comments:

Marilyn said...

You're my hero! Fishing, camping, archery shoot...so not what I like to do. I only want to camp if there is running HOT water and an indoor, flushable toliet!!

mom/sandy said...

uuuuuuuuuuu--smelly!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like alot of fun. nice to get out of this crappy heat. ummmmm...do you actually touuuuuch the fish?

The Blakes said...

Looks like such a fun trip. I wish we did more stuff like this. Also, your ponchos made me laugh out loud...so funny. Nothing like a good poncho photo. That is awesome...how the heck did you catch that many fish? I've been fishing once and it took like all day to catch one!

Courtney said...

holy cow that is a ton of fish!

Chris and Heather said...

Thanks for sharing the fish with all of us! Looks like a ton of fun minus the no-see-ems