Monday, June 1, 2009

Schools out! and Summer fun begins!!!

Schools Out for Summer!!!!





Hallie was so ready for school to be done with, I do have to admit she did awesome all during her first year in Junior High more better then I ever did (grades that is) ! she was invited to be on the NJHS, She's a great Daughter and Friend to have, now she gets to work and help me for the Summer I am sure she will be ready to go back after her break is over.... Oscar is a swimming machine he is in the pool 24-6 loves to swim and have fun creating new adventures every day, these are some of his school buddies that were in his classroom, Mason and Zac they had a great time during the school year.


Here our my cute little friends that I have during the Summer, Friday Hallie helped them all make some really cute Sun Visors for them to take home, they all loved it! This is what Oscar will be busy with this Summer entertaining all these kids, of course he thinks he is the one in charge!

And this is our Crazy little Av, she keeps us on our toes, her shirt explains her totally! she is very much FUN SIZE and swims like a fish... she loves her baby dolls to play with and gives them rides all the time, sometime I worry for Nixyn in hopes that she doesn't try her rides for her, we are so glad we have our Avree around she keeps us all laughing and she also likes to be in charge so it is a love war between her and Oscar....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pic of Hallie! Yeah....summer is here and my life is still hectic! I am glad you are enjoying yours.

My girls won't be at volleyball tonight, they have 2 basketball games. They will be there tomorrow.

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Hallie will be bummed, I must not tell her or she probably won't want to go!!!!

Autumn said...

Let Summer begin!

Courtney said...

you are always doing something fun! Do you run a day care, I guess I should have known this by now huh? I need the details it looks like a great work from home job.

Hannah + 4 said...

Obviously she did MORE BETTER! hahahahah Av loves it there. Your day care kids however don't love her there.

Will & Camie Shill said...

ha we love av too! i love that pic of hallie!

Gail said...

Summer Fun, whoo hoo! I'm glad schools out too, if only there really were "lazy days of Summer" though. Enjoy your kids and grandkids....adorable!